Ski Club Bus Registration Opens:
Bel Air Ski & Snowboard Club is preparing for our 2018 Season !
Ski Dates: January 18(THU), 26(FRI) and
February 15 (THU) and 23(FRI), 2018
Ski Club is for any interested 6-12 graders from any school and is chaperoned by parent volunteers . We go to Ski Roundtop 4 times (2 Thursdays and 2 Fridays) after school, leaving from Southampton Middle School at 3:15 and return around 10pm. (11:00pm on Friday trips)
Registration is a two-step process and instructions for both are below. First is registration for the bus which is on a first come basis and separate from the Roundtop registration. The bus fee is $80(all four trips) and we use charter buses. The second step is registration with Roundtop for your ski/snowboard package. Our club participates in the Roundtop Night Club Card Program that allows you to purchase different packages only available through the club which are explained on the website listed below along with pricing. Roundtop also offers a great quality helmet to purchase as part of the registration at a discounted rate. Please consider purchasing one if you do not already have one.
Kids can bring their own equipment or rent from Roundtop and we recommend that kids have a ski buddy because it is a safe practice to have one while on the slopes and it makes it more fun! There will be a chaperone out on the slopes but they cannot be skiing with individual kids.
Step #1- Bus registration on line . Registration opens up Saturday , Oct 7th at 8 am.
This registration is first come first serve and you must pay when registering . Go to www.belairrec.org and go to Register Now on line and choose Bel Air Ski & Snow club option. You will turn off pop up blocker. Please enter a valid email address and cell number for you and child for texts and emails.
Parents please do not sign up your kids if you know they will only be able to go a few of the trips. We have a wait list every year and then kids that only come once or twice.
Step #2 –Roundtop Ski Registration
There is a discount price if you register with Roundtop before 11/7/16. You can purchase Night Club Card or 4 visit pass.
PURCHASE YOUR ROUNDTOP NIGHT CLUB CARD ONLINE
To purchase your Night Club Card online you will need to do the following:
1. Go to the following website: sales.skiroundtop.com/webwaresales/GrpLogin2.aspx
2. Enter the following information:
Club Name: 4489
Password: bel air
3. Select: See Available items
4. Select: Night Club Cards
5. Select appropriate age of cardholder
6. Decide if you want to purchase the Advantage Card Option. (Product information is listed on website.)
7. Decide what type of Night Club Card you wish to purchase. If you need to purchase a card with rentals you will need the following information – Height, Weight, Shoe Size and Skill Level.
8. Decide if you want to purchase the Protection Policy and/or a Smith Venue Helmet. (Product information is listed on website.) Select items you wish to add.
9. Select: Add to Cart
10. Read Online Release Form and Select Box. Then select: Continue
**Please Note-This release is not the form that you will print out and sign**
11. Select Create New Guest or Look yourself up if you are a returning guest
12. **Save time and upload a photo now**
13. Please complete online waiver and upload picture .
14. At the completion of the sale you will receive a confirmation email and a receipt. Please print out the receipt.
If you need assistance please call 717-432-9631 ext. 3723 or email firstname.lastname@example.org